Personal Data Administrator
The personal data administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) is Aeroterm, a.s. with its registered office at Střádalů 43, 718 00 Ostrava, registered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section B, Entry 2316, ID: 25855123 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
Administrator contact information is:
- address: Stradalu 43, 718 00 Ostrava
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 596 237 619
Data sources and categories
Personal data means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The Administrator processes the personal information it has received on the basis:
- contact through our website
- sign up for our workshops and courses,
- subscribe to the newsletter,
- sending a request,
- concluding a contract,
- email, phone call, or otherwise.
We process this data:
- name and surname, company name,
- phone number,
- email address
- mailing address,
- IP address,
- browser, operating system, and other traffic analysis information
The Administrator processes your identification and contact information and the data necessary to perform the Agreement.
Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a); (b) GDPR,
- compliance with the controller’s legal obligation under Article 6 (1) (a), (c) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in measuring site traffic statistics referred to in Article 6 (1) (a). (f) GDPR
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters to customers) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is
- exercising the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations to the state,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities,
- Tracking and analyzing your website traffic.
Administrator keeps your personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for a maximum of 2 years, unless consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the retention period expires, the administrator will delete the personal information.
Personal Data Processors
The processing of personal data is carried out by the controller, but personal data may also be processed by other processors, which are not used by the controller at this time.
E-mail marketing is provided by Rocket Science Group, based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Mailchimp ©), whose system will be used to promotional offers and newsletter distribution (for more details on data processing conditions at https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/).
Under the conditions set out in GDPR, you have
- right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or, where applicable, the restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to have personal data erased pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR and
- the right to revoke processing consent in writing or electronically to the Administrator’s contact address or Administrator’s email.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated or to go to court.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.